We are entering the market with a new B2C product in the FinTech industry. The Media Buyer role is aimed to cover the sufficient part of the Go-To-Market Strategy. The main responsibility is to manage successful client acquisition through the variety of the partner channels: CPA; CPC; Affiliate partners. Find, communicate and onboard new partners, daily work with the existing ones. Constant fraud analysis for all incoming traffic from those partners.
The key goal for this position is to successfully develop and launch from scratch CPA user acquisition campaigns with partner networks. Maintain ROMI effective client acquisition through this acquisition channel.
Key business processes
Successful candidate will be involved in the process of the Go-To-Market strategy development and implementation considering the client acquisition through the partner CPA and Ad networks. Participation in the working groups for copywriting and communication guides development. Constant management of the traffic purchase and fraud analysis. Cooperation with SMM Manager, PR Manager and Product Manager, Legal and Financial teams.
Media Buyer functions
● Ongoing research and analysis of current and new user acquisition channels.
● Competitors Ad campaign analysis.
● Full cycle of the CPA partners acquisition. Coordination terms & conditions, contracting, coordinating payouts for/with accounted CPA partners for different GEO’s (South Asia, Southeast Asia, Africa and Latin America);
● Setting up the technical requirements for the onboarding of the CPA partners to the Product team. CPA partners management tool implementation and configuration.
● Media plans development and implementation. Including: producing the briefs for CPA partners, assignment tasks to the performers internal and external, management and tracking of the campaigns. Setting and monitoring the execution of tasks for:
o Motion and static designers
o Localization partners
● Fraud management for all incoming traffic from the partner networks.
● Constant control of the effectiveness of the AD campaigns and their optimization.
● Increase the effectiveness of the campaigns.
● Regular reporting.
SMM Manager required experience and background.
Experience with CPA/Affiliate Ad networks and traffic optimization with the track record for at least one year is a must.
Knowledge of the principles of fraud analysis. Knowledge of major traffic tracking tools.
Experience in working with gambling, betting, forex or casino.
Knowledge of manual AD campaign management through Facebook, Youtube is an advantage.
A Bachelor degree in Finance or Technology science is an advantage.
English language oral and written (at least intermediate level).
Successful candidate soft skills.
● Motivational resilience
● Life-long learner
● Communication agility
Posted On: August 12, 2021 11:54 UTC
Category: Digital Marketing
Skills:Paid Media, Search Engine Marketing, Content Marketing, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Management, Campaign Management, Campaign Optimization, Facebook Advertising, Conversion Rate Optimization, Copywriting, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Pinterest Ads Manager
click to apply