We are a large and growing New York-based e-commerce company, seeking a new addition to our Analytics department. This role will report directly to our senior management.
Are you a career-minded, energetic, and motivated individual with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the eCommerce industry? Do you enjoy working with cross-cultural teams from all across the globe in a fully remote environment? Please read on!
In this role, you will gather specifications of what’s needed to be done, you will turn them into executable work, and last, but not least, you will manage the project.
– Web Sales Funnel Development and Configuration – Manage the development and QA team to build and test new funnels for our affiliate networks
– Affiliate Network integrations – Install, test, and maintain all affiliate network integrations
– Performance monitoring, analysis, and investigations – Ensure that sales funnels are functioning properly, and investigate and resolve issues
– Reporting and Data Collection – Execute regular and ad hoc reporting procedures, ensuring reports are 100% on-time and accurate
– Maintenance – Maintain funnels and affiliated systems, as well as accurate tracking and documentation.
This is NOT a developer position but requires a conceptual knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web development technologies
You MUST have a good understanding of:
– The function and basic syntax of common HTML tags (IFRAME, DIV, P, IMG, A for example)
Query strings and why they are used
– What CSS is and how it is implemented
– The relationship of the web browser and web servers, including the difference between server-side and client-side functionality
– Common development principles, what they are, and how they are used
– Specific to PHP is a plus
– Superior project management skills
– Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets including formulas and pivot tables
– Fantastic computer skills
– Basic skills in reading, manipulating, and creating reports in Microsoft PowerBI
– Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
– Experience with digital sales CRM applications such as Limelight/Sticky.io and Konnective
– Basic experience working within relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server, Access, and/or MySQL)
What we offer:
– Significant growth potential
– Good team
– Exciting work
If you think that you have what it takes to become part of our company, please apply today! Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Hourly Range: $15.00-$25.00
Posted On: August 20, 2021 19:04 UTC
Category: Ecommerce Development
Skills:Project Management, Management Skills, Business Analysis, Project Management Professional, Project Planning, Microsoft Power BI, Process Improvement, Microsoft Excel, Quantitative Analysis, Analytics, eCommerce, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, QA Management
Country: United States
click to apply