We need some professionals to refresh our website in WordPress/woo-commerce and then add and configure up these plugins to work together according to our agreements – this is important that you KNOW these plugins :
* Affiliates Enterprise (Multi-tiers – 100 tiers/levels, 5 membership groups – different rates per group and per product – different commissions per ranking group)
* Buddyboss (configure and continuously improve and update – change theme – add functions – integrate with affiliate enterprise – integrate with payment systems)
* Learndash (configure to work with WordPress, woocommerce for selling courses – every user can become teacher and create course, all affiliates can market all courses – integrate with affiliate enterprise – integrate with payment systems)
* WPML to work on all pages (including dynamic generated such as affiliates enterprise – 5 languages English, Spanish, French, Thai, Vietnamese)
* Affiliates Groups or Paid Membership Pro (configure 5 user groups – make drip content – payment plans according to the groups)
We also need a web designer for graphics for the site (ongoing project) create illustrations and graphics – create favicons, emojis, and promotions to our affiliates – skills in photoshop and 3d graphics software.
A project manager to oversee the scope and the vision, create tasks, hold regular weekly update meetings with developers – maintain a budget – be able to hire necessary consultants – create complete Gantt and schedules and tasks in Monday.com. And update the project owner (this position will be full-time for 5 months – working 100% in monday.com – this position will be growing as the project is growing.
All communication is done through Slack (Project Manager needs to set up and configure slack)
Project CAN and WILL add several features and unlimited revisions are necessary.
We will provide access to the staging site and hardware.
Posted On: August 22, 2021 19:29 UTC
Category: CMS Development
click to apply