Streifer & Co (https://streiferco.com/) is a CEO advisory firm that was established in 2019 to help industry and government collaborate. We do this by bringing together leaders, developing effective growth and stakeholder engagement strategies, and identifying opportunities that can help organizations achieve more in less time.
We are looking for an expert developer to redesign our website by adding:
(1) an event booking system,
(2) a meeting scheduling system to book meetings with members of our team (Calendly), and
(3) updating the design/theme to make it more modern/innovative/refreshed.
Target audience/prospects: High-Level Executives, Innovation focus
(1) EVENTS BOOKING SYSTEM
We need a system where people can book events through our website and we can capture the data in a CRM to re-target them for future events and for leads for our business.
– It should have a simple form. (3-4 clicks)
– It can save their details to a database.
– It can remember the data so the next time they book their event, they do not need to enter their basic details again (i.e. name, phone number, email address)
(2) MEETING SCHEDULING SYSTEM
We need to integrate Calendly into our website so that people can book a meeting with the team. (As user friendly as possible)
(3) WEBSITE DESIGN*
– Theme: Simple but sexy/innovative/sophisticated/high-end – we want people to open the page and go “wow”
– We would like it to feel corporate – but innovative and fun. Like “we will spend a lot of money with you, but we’ll also enjoy it.”
– Very few words – focusing on the outcome to the client and the way they will feel about using us
– Website Pages: 4-5
– Create a chatbox with WhatsApp integration for client queries
*We are currently using Squarespace but are also open to your ideas whether we stay with SquareSpace or change.
To check if you are still reading up to this part, please type "Big Dreams" at the end of your cover letter.
Please see the attached PPT for our home page mock-up we created. This is not done by an expert and these are excerpts of the websites we are not affiliated to. Basically, this is what we want our website to look like. We are also open to your ideas.
Posted On: August 30, 2021 04:49 UTC
Category: Web Design
Skills:Squarespace, WordPress, Website Development, Website Design
click to apply