I have a static (No backend like WordPress, etc. mostly HTML based) website.
I have the following issues with it:
– It scores low with Google PageSpeed Insights, Pingdom and GTMetrix
– It has HTML validation issues when checked with validator.w3.org
– It scores low for in-page SEO on various checker tools such as sitechecker.pro
I'd like to have someone to go through these issues and fix them.
The SEO errors are mostly due to having a lot of header tags in the pages.
The code is HTML5.
The website contains the following pages:
– Home Page
– Service Pages (Same layout for 4 pages)
– Compare Services
– Why Choose Us
– Pre-Sales Questions
– Datacenter Pages (Same layout for 6 pages)
– Service Status
– About Us
– Contact Us
– Customer Reviews
– Affiliate Program
– Legal Pages (3 same empty layout with a text block in the middle)
I'd like the job to be done on all of these pages.
Important Note: The website has a very small amount of PHP. For mostly including header and footer file. A very basic PHP understanding is needed to adjust the files and fix the issues.
I'd like to have someone to start on the task as soon as possible and finish it quickly. So if you don't have availability to start and finish it quickly, please do not bid.
Please bid an amount to contact me and then I'll show you the website. Once you inspect the website, you can adjust your bid.
Posted On: September 04, 2021 17:01 UTC
Category: Front-End Development
click to apply
Fix Speed and Validation Issues of HTML Website – Upwork