Help needed to plan and then implement a migration from Shopify to WordPress. The store has over 1000 SKUs and we'd like to switch from selling physical products to affiliate sales.
It would be nice to replicate the look and feel of the Shopify store but it's not essential.
In the first instance, this project involves a zoom call to discuss project scope and then we can outline the requirements in more detail.
– Which WP theme to choose?
– What are the SEO considerations? For example, how to create redirects from Shopify store to WP and what URL structure is optimal.
– Which elements of Shopify store can be replicated and which will have to be built from scratch?
– How easy is it to put ads on the blog?
– How can we keep page speed high?
To recap, this project is a zoom call in the first instance. Then we can discuss scope of the migration.
Hourly Range: $19.00-$46.00
Posted On: September 06, 2021 10:26 UTC
Category: Ecommerce Development
Skills:WordPress, Very Small (1-9 employees), Shopify, WooCommerce, eCommerce Website
Country: United Kingdom
click to apply