You will need to develop the frontend of our eCommerce website with Next.js and integrate it with the backend APIs/services.
We currently have documented 45 use cases, 27 page templates, 26 entities/classes.
These use cases/page templates support average functionalities that you can expect from normal eCommerce systems: such as viewing products, viewing categories, completing payment etc.
The front end will be served on a website and includes:
– Category Pages
– Product Pages
– Buyer Account Pages
– Static Pages
Our main focus will be to achieve a Google Page Speed score that is above 90+ for Mobile and Desktop.
– We have a proprietary eCommerce API, that will support the frontend use cases.
– Marketing Technologies API/services that need to be integrated used for tracking specific events: Facebook Pixel, Hotjar, Google Ads API, Trialfire, Post-Affiliate Pro, Google Tag Manager, Adroll, Google Analytics, Avocet, Bing, Jitsu, Squeezely, Personyze.
– Other Technologies API/services that need to be integrated: Algolia, Click Guardian, Iubenda, reCaptcha, Trustpilot, Embersocial, Livechat, Google web push notifications via Firebase, Cloudflare.
– Payment Technologies API/services that need to be integrated: PayPal API, Checkout.com API, PaysafeCard, OneBip. (Note: we are currently rewriting all of our payment system so you might need to do only one integration with our internal payment system so it will require less work)
– Must have: be proficient with Next.js
– Nice to have: experience in Google Pagespeed Optimisation
– All of our use cases are clearly documented in Confluence. You will have the ability to comment there or ask us directly any question;
– All of the page templates have Figma files for Desktop and Mobile versions;
– We give you the freedom to work on your repo, but we prefer to give you our repo on Bitbucket to work
– We will do weekly demos to check the progress
If interested in this job, we will send you the full documentation in order to receive your estimation in hours.
Hourly Range: $25.00-$45.00
Posted On: September 22, 2021 11:01 UTC
Category: Front-End Development
click to apply