We’re looking for an intermediate to advanced website developer to help build a membership based website. We need the ability to frequently update our library, calendars, and accept payments online (eCommerce). We'd like suggestions to which platform to build the site. Example: WordPress – Please give us advantages/disadvantages to each platform.
We want a large enough platform that will grow with our company. We envision having hundreds of thousands of members or possibly millions of members in the future.
The right developer will have experience in the following:
Experience with membership based web design/websites
Graphic design, photo editing, and theme editing
Previous work with insurance or construction industry preferred
Project Scope & Deliverables:
Our launch deadline is 2-3 months (01/01/2022). We would prefer the quickest turn around time possible.
Here is a list of similar websites:
This website will be 3 parts:
1. Memberships – This will range from a FREE membership to paid memberships. Free members will access a limited library of information and forms while paid members will be able to access everything!
2. Advertising – This is for the our affiliate professionals. Members will be able to search for local pros in their area by address, zip, city, or state. We will also want to collect payment from our affiliates.
3. Consulting Service – This is for members that prefer to speak with one of our staff in order to get answers to their questions! We want to offer Zoom type meetings, phone calls, emails, or live chat. This is one-on-one support for our paid members.
We are wanting to offer a few things on our site to include:
1. Live Chat
2. Membership – always driving people to sign up! We offer a FREE membership!
3. Ecommerce/Payments – Process affiliate membership payments online.
4. Search for local Pro’s – Allow members (free or paid) to search their local area for a Pro. (Possibly a map or list?)
5. Library – Library of DIY info and forms to help members find their answers. Fee members will only have limited access to the library. The library will contain lots of info and will include videos and pdf forms for download.
6. Calendar – Possibly a calendar to schedule a meeting with one of our licensed staff? (This could come later?)
7. Rate the Pro – Possibly a way for our members to rate a Pro?
We are a small business that loves helping people. We want to offer a great service and tons of information to our members!
To ensure you’ve read the entirety of this message, please include the name of your favorite song alongside your portfolio in your reply.
Posted On: September 22, 2021 16:44 UTC
Category: Web Design
Skills:Graphic Design, Logo Design, Web Design, UX Design, WordPress, Print Design, Brochure Design, Flyer Design, Social Media Marketing, Banner Ads
Country: United States
click to apply
Website Developer and Designer for a Complex Membership based website – Upwork