DEVELOPER TO BUILD CUSTOM AFFILIATE PORTAL & SOFTWARE
Private Label Mastery
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
REPORTS TO: COO & CEO
CLOSE-BY DATE: 9-30-2021
*We're only considering candidates with excellent Upwork history.
We're looking for an experienced full-stack developer to build a custom affiliate solution (portal) for our company, Private Label Mastery that allows tracking of unique, assigned link clicks, registrations into our webinar, booked sales calls, and sales within our funnel to ensure every activity across the customer journey is tracked and payable to registered affiliates for each action taken. We are looking for reasonably effective turnaround time, responsiveness and attention to detail when completing and working on this project.
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Private Label Mastery is a leading, premium online education program for Amazon FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) sellers. Since 2015, we’ve served thousands of Amazon entrepreneurs through our world-class online coaching program and course. You can learn more about our team by attending our masterclass, subscribing to the PLM podcast, and visiting our thriving Facebook community, Amazon FBA Breakthrough.
At Private Label Mastery, we're guided by a common purpose – serving Amazon entrepreneurs and helping people build successful online businesses. We offer the leading Amazon coaching program and education on the planet. We are a small but highly passionate, mighty, fully remote team of 12.
OUR MISSION: To empower people to change their lives forever through online entrepreneurship and making an income on Amazon.
OUR 9 CORE VALUES: Service, Integrity, Tenacity, Inspiration, Aspiration, Gratitude, Mastery, Self-Improvement, Passion
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE | WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
● Experience (At Least 1 Year) in an affiliate software development role
● Fluent written and spoken native English
● Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
● Problem-solving skills
● Dedicated to successful customer/client experience
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Detail-oriented, accurate, and highly organized
● Faster than average pace
● Can follow specific instructions and stick to the game plan
● Ability to learn quickly, thoroughly, and in detail
● Must recognize and adjust to rapid and constant change
● Persistent and resilient – is fine with being told “no” constantly
● Thrives in a start-up atmosphere, where policies are not always in place and team members have high levels of self-motivation and “figure-it-out” initiative
● Strong bend for leadership and “can-do” attitude
● Strategic, big-picture thinking backed by an added focus on the tactical aspects of the work
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hourly Range: $13.00-$30.00
Posted On: September 24, 2021 15:55 UTC
Category: Full Stack Development
Skills:Appointments, Telemarketing, Social Media Management
Country: United States
click to apply