We need to deploy a multisite WordPress system, with a separate database (HyperDB or Shardb were used for this before). The wish for database separation is based on our modest theoretical knowledge of its effectiveness, and is not a final requirement. You can offer your options.
The address structure should be made as subdirectories, for example, the “mainsite.com /site1”, etc.
The main theme for the main site we would like to make BadyBoss2.0, which requires the installation of the badypress plugin or badyboss platforms 2.0
The following plugins must be installed in a multisite system:
1. Plugin TaskBot Freelance Marketplace – a separate website "mainsite.com/freelance"
2. Plugin CrowdFunding – a separate site "mainsite.com/crowdfunding"
3. Plugin Projectopia – plugin for the whole system
4. WooCommerce – a separate website ""mainsite.com/marketplace"
5. Social MarketPlace, for WC Vendors (this is an additional plugin for Badyboss Platforms) – A plugin for individual sites created by registered users. "mainsite.com/store/user1", "mainsite.com/store/user2", etc.
(https://www.buddyboss.com/product/social-marketplace/) And it should also be possible from the admin panel to set your own name for the user site . As far as I know, you need a Domain Mapping plugin for this
6. Plugin Affiliate (perhaps you can offer something more suitable with the BadyBoss 2.0 platform) – a plugin for the whole system
7. Activity points for users based on all kinds of activities that can be taken into account in the system (something like MyCred v2.4) – plugin for the whole system
8. Live chat plugin – for the whole system
The rest of the plugins that are not included in this list, but are necessary for the configuration and full operation of the system. For example, Quick Cache, JAST CEO, Virus and attack protection system, etc
In those points where the link to the plugin is not specified, we count on a recommendation from the performer, which plugin is better to use in order to achieve the desired result.
In all, our task is to create a website with the functions of the above plugins. At the same time, we want to have a single User Account for the user, where he can see all his activities and points and affiliates, as well as edit his personal data and security parameters. We also expect that the contractor who has taken up work on the project will configure the server in the most optimal way for the entire system to work.
We also need to upload demo data so that we can see the result more clearly.
Please indicate the cost and timing of these works .
Posted On: May 13, 2022 21:50 UTC
Category: CMS Development
Skills:WordPress Plugin, MySQL, PHP, BuddyPress, WordPress Multisite, WordPress Development, WordPress Theme, phpMyAdmin, CSS
click to apply