About the Company
MaxVis Media LLC is a digital marketing company in the USA with a strong presence in North American and European markets.
We are currently building our Community of digital marketing professionals and we are growing our team to deliver our digital marketing projects.
Utilizing SEO, PPC, and social media strategies, we provide lead generation services in competitive global sectors such as iGaming, software, and finance.
Be part of our A-team and grow your career with us!
Company Core Values
Our company values are what we do every day, not what we dream about or cheer for.
– We care like an owner.
– We go beyond.
– We’re eager learners.
– We are a high-impact and productive team.
– We over-communicate.
– We have a business and community mindset.
– We are courageous.
Job Title: WordPress Developer
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Job Type: Project-based
Work Schedule: Central European Time (CET)
Work Location: Fully Remote
Pay: We want to ensure that we hire the best candidates and we don’t want salary budget to be a blocker. Please share with us your current salary and asking salary, we’ll use this data during the job offer stage.
– Submit your resume at email@example.com.
– Wait to be invited for an Initial Interview with HR.
– Once you pass the Initial Interview, we will share with you the instructions for a quick Technical Assessment.
– Interview with the Hiring Manager / CEO / COO
– Reference Check
– Job Offer
– Write, test, and deploy high-quality WordPress code for desktop and mobile devices
– Develop and deploy new plugins and custom content templates
– Routinely test the website and identify technical problems and provide solutions
– Stay up to date on security updates and protocols and apply to all sites
Manage security permissions
– Communicate development ideas to stakeholders using user flows and process flows
– Help with hosting issues, redirects, and DNS configuration.
– Suggest and implement new tools and/or enhancements on the website and provide feedback on UX/UI
– Set up A/B Testing. Ensure that the website will lead to high traffic in website and high user conversion.
– Minimum 4 years of experience in WordPress web development
– Experience with integrating responsible websites with various APIs
– Proficiency using Git
– Proficiency in mobile website optimization
– Basic knowledge of SEO best practices
Hourly Range: $10.00-$25.00
Posted On: May 09, 2023 08:52 UTC
Category: CMS Development
Skills:WordPress, Web Development, Web Design
Country: United States
click to apply