Thank you for checking out our job post
We're an established (~5 year old) company in the tech/software/mobile app space, launching a new product (new project).
We're looking for a web developer to join our small but fast moving (no bureaucracy, no red tape – pure startup atmosphere) team working on the new product (a subscription-based mobile app protecting consumers from online scams and fraud).
What work would you be doing?
– Building landing pages
– Optimising page load speeds
– Connecting pages into flows, sales funnels
– Tracking pixels and similar
Generally you'll be working closely with our copywriter as well as media buyers (advertisers), and our designer.
The goal is to quickly spin up landers and sales funnels based on their requests/instructions, so the media buyers can iterate and test various flows, angles etc. in their advertising.
Critical elements of YOU:
– Startup/speed focused (we need someone acting and thinking fast, this is not going to be a 9-5 of "working thru tickets" )
– Experience in building landers, funnels, checkout pages
– Out of the box thinking: implementing scripts and creative ideas
– Full-time availability
– Basic knowledge of "devops" side – hosting the landers etc.
Bonus points (mention if any apply!):
– Worked in affiliate marketing
– Experience with ClickFunnels
– Worked with landing page building tools (LanderLab, Unbounce etc.)
The tl;dr is we need a 'hacker' style web dev that can move fast and isn't afraid to sometimes use shortcuts, new tools and out-of-the-box ideas and just "gets sh*t done".
We are *not* looking for a "professional" used to working at a XXX+ employee firm with tons of SOPs, processes etc. where the execution of most tasks or projects are counted in days or weeks.
Hourly Range: $20.00-$80.00
Posted On: May 24, 2023 11:34 UTC
Category: Web Design
Skills:Web Development, Web Design, Landing Page
Country: United Arab Emirates
click to apply